You can support ATLAS of West Central Minnesota by donating supplies, household items, and other things to bless the people we meet with and serve. Many of these items we use in serving families at our Safe Harbor House. Other items are helpful for us at our ATLAS House (our main office). In order to serve the families as best as we can, items should either be new or very gently used.
Items can be dropped off at the ATLAS House (504 19th Ave SW, Willmar). Call ahead (320-441-2250) or email email@example.com to make sure someone will be at ATLAS to receive the items.
Financial donations to allow us to purchase the items we need can be made online at www.atlaswcmn.org/give.
Our current needs include:
- Queen and Twin Size Bedding (primarily need sheets)
- Pillows and Pillow Cases (Queen/Standard)
- Kitchen Utensils, Silverware
- Garbage Cans
- Dish Towels, Hand Towels, Bath Towels, and Wash Cloths
- Cookie sheets, Casserole Dishes, Pots and Pans,
- Plastic cups
- Dish Rack
- Bathroom mats
- Liquid and Dry Measuring Cups
- Knife Set
- Cutting boards
- Cleaning Supplies (toilet bowl cleaner, toilet bowl brushes, all-purpose cleaner, Windex, Clorox wipes, mops, brooms, dustpan, buckets, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, toilet paper, etc.).
- Personal Items (toothpaste, toothbrushes, toilet paper, shampoo, soap, deodorants, towels, wash cloths, etc.)